The CAO is the regulatory body for the Alternative Investment Market. The main job of the CCO is to establish and consult on standards and guidance for investment professionals in all areas of alternative investment. The main purpose of the CCO is to protect investors and the market by working to develop a transparent market in alternative investments.
There are many types of investment opportunities available to investors. There are mutual funds, pools, locked funds, deeds, agencies, hedge funds,holder companies, consultancies, and other various modes of investment. There are several professional associations, such as the CAIO (Certified Investment Analyst Institute) and others, that provide training, testing, and certification programs to individuals and businesses to become and operate investment analysts.
Comfortis found in these training programs to be one of the main motivations for people to become investment analysts. They are considered to be “green” jobs, as they help to improve environmental awareness and help fight global warming. The investment analyst may also feel that he or she would be a catalyst in bringing about positive change. These are positive motivations that should be considered before you commit to spending time and money on any investment training program.
Before taking on training to become an investment analyst, you should understand what to expect as an analyst. Here is a list of duties and responsibilities of an investment analyst:
* Assess market sector performance
* Make recommendation to the Fund Manager
* Work under the supervision of the Fund Manager and the Finance Controller
* Have responsibility for analyzing and interpreting data
* Prepare various reports
* Co-ordinate with Fund Accounts Beveragers and others
* Perform market research
* Prepare market reports based on compiled and significant information
* Maintain existing records and keep new ones updated
* Make final recommendations to the Fund Manager and/or the Fund Manager as requested
* Prepare market reports, including presentations and speeches
* Keep all reports and documents accurately and legibly transcribed
*Assist the Manager and Associate Directors when needed
* Make wire transfers, including round-to-face transfers
*Supervise account holders directly through throughout the fund cycle and provide proactive consultation as requested by Accounts Payable
*Responsible for obtaining winding up/succession planning for Fund Accounts
* Indecisensive Accounting
* Prepare semimoneral accounts using cash flows and accruals
* Prepare accounting statements, statements of cash flow which are comparable with VAT return statements
*Help the Financial Controller to put financial accounts in order
*Ensure that transaction and other financial documents are accurate, complete and correct
* Ensure that accounting process is Corporation married
* Control the day-to-day operations of the business organization.
* Keep an up-to-date inventory of cash and cash equivalents, funds receivable, assets, liabilities and accounts payable
* Make reports, Estimates and statements to be presented to management, board of directors or other bodies
*Assist the Manager or Director in developing and implementation plan and strategy
* Provide support in the implementation of recruitment, planning and logistics
* Act as liaison for external consultants, consultants and internal management
* Coordinate with external auditors
* Prepare the financial statements
* Prepare the company budget
* Find out and manage risks
* Plan, strategy and prepare the documentation required to present the financial testimony
* Evaluate and make recommendations in terms of operating efficiency.